google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Old Town Senai JB. - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Town Senai JB.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Town Senai JB.

Visit this area on a Saturday morning, two rows of old shop houses still standing since 1934, I am trying to capture the unique building and it occupants. With all the development around this areas. It matter of time before it become a pile of rubble.
    Traditional Kopi Kettle Maker Car Plate Maker Back Alley

Dewd,

Any more depiction of the gentlemen in his workshop working?

I found him intriguing lah. Would appreciate it if you can furnish some back story as well
    Behind The Scene by ted adnan ...

Comment

Originally posted by ted View Post
      Dewd,

Any more depiction of the gentlemen in his workshop working?

I found him intriguing lah. Would appreciate it if you can furnish some back story as well
      Hi Ted

This old gentleman has been working as a traditional coffee kettle maker for almost 20 years. According to him is a niche market as most coffee shops will buy from him. Other than coffee kettle, he make aluminium boxes too. His workshop is a "God" gift to black&White shooter, Old traditional tool for aluminium sealing. The main light source is from the front door, He is a bit suspicious when I shoot from outside the shop, slowly I move into the shop when he didn't show much resistance, Hope to go this coming Saturday, to pass him a print as away to say "Thank you". If you need to know the exact areas, just PM me. More than happy to show you.

Comment

That's a haven for B&W shoot! Almost worth to go down for those shots.

Comment

Nice pictures!
          Last edited by fotolab; 27-09-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X