google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html HDSLR Audio Dialog Recording - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HDSLR Audio Dialog Recording

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HDSLR Audio Dialog Recording

Would H1 be able to record audio dialogue if the subject is 5 - 10 feet away (and still be able to cut down the ambience noise like birds and crickets chirping) ?
    Last edited by littar; 27-04-2011, 09:46 AM.
    http://littar70.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally posted by littar View Post
      Would H1 be able to record audio dialogue if the subject is 5 - 10 feet away (and still be able to cut down the ambience noise like birds and crickets chirping) ?
      I'm not sure as these recorder in my opinion doesn't able to record vocals in mid-long range unlike the shotgun mic ...

but for H4N, using comp(vocal) + low cut somehow able to make it 5 feet away :/

Comment

eyong52 : when u used the male to male connector to connect the H1 to ur DSLR does it made any static sound like very noise sound?

Comment

Originally posted by littar View Post
          [ATTACH]186503[/ATTACH]

Anyone use this type of mic before? Does it work on a DSLR ?
          i think this one are not suitable bro for wedding.. better use boom mic ..

Comment

Originally posted by eyong52 View Post
            Hi

BTW, I don't sell any mics. I am just a user like you.

The cheapo mics at RM9.90 I bought from Challenger, The Mines Shopping Fair. Cheapo mic, cheapo quality lor. Not worth buying.

The Sonnymax at RM70 is available from a shop opposite Public Bank, along Pasar Road, Pudu. The Behringer XM8500 (almost as good as the Shure SM57) is also available along Pasar Road.

The Zoom H1 can be bought from CK Music, 125 Jalan Imbi, K.L.

Regards, Eddie.

nice info ..

Comment

Working...
            X