google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Any shop in Penang selling glidecam? - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any shop in Penang selling glidecam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any shop in Penang selling glidecam?

I am looking for stabilizer for my 5d, any shop in penang selling this?

Re: Any shop in Penang selling glidecam?

Originally posted by jooiwah View Post
    you can try contact 1 of PM user named 'jxstudio'...(just search his name over thread tools)

"Hi, we are from Penang, you can go to Canon Boutique and look for Max Lim. Flycam 5000 is around RM1150. Glidecam is around RM1900."

Comment

Hi Jooiwah,
      You can try this camera stabilizer and it made in Malaysia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ttRA...er_profilepage

Comment

Hi JooiWah,

If you haven't gotten it yet, I recommend you to get the Glidecam HD series! It's a lot easier to balance it out compared to the flycam or the gldiecam pro series...

You literally pay for what you get!, Built like a tank, works like a charm! No regrets!
        here's a video demo i made with the Glidecam HD-2000, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBBBqFt7QDw

I'm not from penang, but I do know a shop down at KL who is in the broadcasting line/services, they do bring in these prestigious equipment and ship it around too.

PM if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by jooiwah View Post
          hi i have wodnlan stabiliser for sale for 1k n can nego abit. if intrest pls do cantact me

Comment

Working...
          X