google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Fancier Vs Benro Video tripod (for CANON 60D) - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fancier Vs Benro Video tripod (for CANON 60D)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancier Vs Benro Video tripod (for CANON 60D)

Fancier Video tripod ( FC-02H) RM 650

In fact in my mind i plan to get Benro video tripod for all this few month and happend i saw video shooting in melaka at jonkers street last week using benro (KH25RM)with canon 60d, My intention is to get a durablle value for money for my 60D (just bought recently), until i went to these shop check out the benro video tripod overall i should say good once i test the 360 pan and found out there is lack of smoothness compare to Fancier (FC-02H) i am happy with the sale person, which provide me both brand of value information and he patient allowed me chance the benro for 3 times just to find what wrong with the 360 PAN movement unsmoothly... surprisingly rest of the units same... and end up i get the FANCIER VIDEO TRIPOD
    (FC-02H) this is what i experience of purchase the video tripod , to those who wanna get Video tripod this info might help you to decide.

Benro Video Tripod (KH25RM) RM 850

Thanks for reading

Cheers

Re: Fancier Vs Benro Video tripod (for CANON 60D)

Congrats, but at the same price,I would still vote for the rebranded Weifeng WF717 Video tripod, the Fancier FT717. The fluid head is super duper smooth. Most of the videographer from the states use them for major project.

The Manfrotto 701HDV is already on my buylist this week, I will get the FT717 as a backup/slider tripod. It's cheaper on ebay. I would highly recommend it. You can do the research around google or youtube, 9 out of 10 are good reviews.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/skycafephotography/

Comment

Originally posted by sky1802 View Post
      Congrats, but at the same price,I would still vote for the rebranded Weifeng WF717 Video tripod, the Fancier FT717. The fluid head is super duper smooth. Most of the videographer from the states use them for major project.

The Manfrotto 701HDV is already on my buylist this week, I will get the FT717 as a backup/slider tripod. It's cheaper on ebay. I would highly recommend it. You can do the research around google or youtube, 9 out of 10 are good reviews.
      Talk about Manfrotto, unless i got bullet, ehehe and yet i do not know how long i am gonna use it for the moment is pleasure and learning, unless for cari makan, then i might consider as you say FT 717 once i get enough fund, will go for glidecam 1000 with few video lens, that is my target.

Currently tokina wide lens, 60d and fancier video tripod.

To all reader enjoy your stuffs

cheers

Comment

Bro,What I meant was you can get the FT717 at the same price of your FC-02H. Nevertheless,both are very good video tripod.

Pleasure and learning eh, you'll get poisoned even more after that.Heheh.
        Glidecam is good, but pricey. And the 60D + Tokina 11-16 is very good for video, so you are with the right gears to start videography, and trust me, you'll pulled down even more further once bitten in this video arena.

Comment

Originally posted by sky1802 View Post
          Bro,What I meant was you can get the FT717 at the same price of your FC-02H. Nevertheless,both are very good video tripod.

Pleasure and learning eh, you'll get poisoned even more after that.Heheh.
          Glidecam is good, but pricey. And the 60D + Tokina 11-16 is very good for video, so you are with the right gears to start videography, and trust me, you'll pulled down even more further once bitten in this video arena.

if not mistaken, the FT717 expensive then FC-02H

Just bought the SCANDISK Class 10 CaRD 8GB boom price
          need more fund for 17-50mm tamron f2.8 vc
          the glidecam is my next........ if still go on 1 thing sure happend to me DIVORCE WITH MY HM heheheheeh

thanks mate for your sharing

cheers

Comment

where u guys get the Fancier Video tripod ( FC-02H) and Benro Video Tripod (KH25RM) from?

Comment

http://ebest.smilds.com/?id=231224-5...b=show_product

Good try

Comment

Working...
              X