Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Tripod, Monopod and Ball head are suitable for 5DMKII VideoShoot/Cinematic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Tripod, Monopod and Ball head are suitable for 5DMKII VideoShoot/Cinematic?

Hi All,

Any recommendation of Tripod, Monopod and Ball head are suitable for 5DMKII VideoShoot/Cinematic?
    I had do some research, i found Manfrotto 701HDV Ball head work well, but i never test it..any sifu here can advice?

thank you

Re: Which Tripod, Monopod and Ball head are suitable for 5DMKII VideoShoot/Cinematic?

Yeah, 701HDV is the best one. i have 5 of it on my monopods, tripods and slider.

Comment

Re: Which Tripod, Monopod and Ball head are suitable for 5DMKII VideoShoot/Cinematic?

Any one try this b4?? Manfrotto 561BHDV Video Monopod with Fluid Head ..

http://www.manfrotto.us/fluid-video-monopod-with-head

Comment

Originally posted by yeechibang View Post
        Any one try this b4?? Manfrotto 561BHDV Video Monopod with Fluid Head ..

http://www.manfrotto.us/fluid-video-monopod-with-head
        The fluid head on this monopod is 701HDV

Comment

Originally posted by zul_ice View Post
          The fluid head on this monopod is 701HDV
          U means the fluid head of 561BHDV Video Monopod is 701HDV fluid head? i dun think so, i had read the spec between both head, actually both head exactly the same, the means different is 561BHDV do not have pan features, 701HDV have this features....

Comment

Fluid head. try Manfrotto 501 or Sachtler Ace tripod. in my opinion Sactler is the most value for money tripod. Fluid head, ball head with bowl and a pretty sturdy legs.

Comment

how much for this Sachtler Ace tripod?? where can buy??

Comment

The Malaysian Reseller for Sachtler quoted me for RM 3200, minimum delivery. I got mine from bhphotovideo.com for USD 530. around RM 1700 with UPS 3 business day delivery. buy direct from US for this tripod.
                price wise, Manfrotto 501 with legs will cost you around RM 1500, and 501/502 doesnt come with bolw-ball head. balancing the camera before the shot is a pain.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Head_with.html

Comment

Generally the 701 would be a good start at around RM400 a pop but if u're looking into extending ur rigs then maybe you can refer to the bigger fluid heads, for monopod the Manfrotto 561HDV is the best IMO

Comment

Working...
                  X