canon 60D video problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canon 60D video problem

Hello good fellas out there i have this problem with my recording, can anyone share their experiences & how to solve the problem?
    Name:  af63e12047e795d153d75fc7ad2405de.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  93.6 KB

Thanks for your kindness & hope to hear from all you good fellas out there

Re: canon 60D video problem

Wow this is serious

Comment

does it appear all the time in the video?
      try updating the firmware 1st if there is any.
      reset to default factory settings and try the video record again.
      most probably its just a software(codec) issue/glitch. but if can't be solve then need to sent to service center to check.

Comment

bro, it appears OK on the 3" screen of the camera but once its on computer, the "mosaic" appears. And surprisingly my firmware is updated when i brought it.

Comment

what software you use in your computer?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyK View Post
            bro, it appears OK on the 3" screen of the camera but once its on computer, the "mosaic" appears. And surprisingly my firmware is updated when i brought it.
            then its must be your PC software issue, try reinstall the original sw from the cd that comes with the camera.

Comment

calvin, im only opening the video files using windows media player on windows 7 platform. my camera firm ware is up-to-date :1.1.0

Comment

if it play well on your camera but not on your pc then its most probably the s/w codec issue on your media player/win7..

Comment

Originally posted by anakrantau View Post
                  then its must be your PC software issue, try reinstall the original sw from the cd that comes with the camera.
                  bro, is it necessary to install the softwares frm the package?

Comment

can you download a trial version of Adobe Premier and try load the video up and play it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyK View Post
                      bro, is it necessary to install the softwares frm the package?
                      you can try..because the software package comes with necessary codec for the video playback.

Comment

don't rely on windows media player. it has codec issue sometimes. as recommended by most of forumers here, install original software that comes with the package otherwise use another media player. there are a lot out there, most of it is free. for me, i personally recommend KMPlayer. it comes build-in with necessary codec. I don't have any problem playing medias on this software so far, if it has, it is because of media file is corrupted.

Comment

It is codec issue, as long it plays ok in you camera dont
                          worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by zul_ice View Post
                            It is codec issue, as long it plays ok in you camera dont
                            worry about it
                            ZUl, tks for sharing. I should update my codec.

Comment

Originally posted by izzat3114 View Post
                              don't rely on windows media player. it has codec issue sometimes. as recommended by most of forumers here, install original software that comes with the package otherwise use another media player. there are a lot out there, most of it is free. for me, i personally recommend KMPlayer. it comes build-in with necessary codec. I don't have any problem playing medias on this software so far, if it has, it is because of media file is corrupted.
                              TQ Izzad, shall explore

Comment

Working...
                              X