Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [WTS] Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

    Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 lens.

    Package include Lens, front and rear caps ( Original ).

    Selling at RM1700 ( Negotiable, you can offer me your price and if it is reasonable it will be yours ).

    No warranty.

    Exterior osmetic: 7.5/10. Clear glass with very minimal dust. No fungus and scratches of the glass.

    My location Ampang / Kuala Lumpur.

    Call or sms 012-2365965.

    Thanks.
    I Love Expired Films...

  • #2
    Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

    Photos....
    I Love Expired Films...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

      Front/Mount...
      I Love Expired Films...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

        BUMP.
        I Love Expired Films...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

          I think the 150 Sonnar is severely underrated. I have the C lens in almost mint condition.
          Beautiful lens. It throws the background out of focus very nicely.
          Bump for you!!!!!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/beautiful_oblivion/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

            Originally posted by daniel_lkk View Post
            I think the 150 Sonnar is severely underrated. I have the C lens in almost mint condition.
            Beautiful lens. It throws the background out of focus very nicely.
            Bump for you!!!!!
            Thanks Tuan Daniel

            It is a nice lens for potrait apart from 120mm.
            I Love Expired Films...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

              Originally posted by abdhakamabdah View Post
              Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 lens.

              Package include Lens, front and rear caps ( Original ).

              Selling at RM1700 ( Negotiable, you can offer me your price and if it is reasonable it will be yours ).

              No warranty.

              Exterior cosmetic: 7.5/10. Clear glass with very minimal dust. No fungus and scratches of the glass.

              My location Ampang / Kuala Lumpur.

              Call or sms 012-2365965.

              Thanks.
              BUMP.
              I Love Expired Films...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

                Price revised.

                RM1400 if only COD at Giant Bukit Antarabangsa ( with FOC 2 rolls of recently expired Ektacolor 160 Pro...or 2 rolls of fresh Acros 100 ).

                Thanks.
                I Love Expired Films...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

                  Originally posted by abdhakamabdah View Post
                  Price revised.

                  RM1400 if only COD at Giant Bukit Antarabangsa ( with FOC 2 rolls of recently expired Ektacolor 160 Pro...or 2 rolls of fresh Acros 100 ).

                  Thanks.
                  BUMP !!!.
                  I Love Expired Films...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

                    And it is One Nice Potrait lens apart from 180mm too.

                    BUMP.
                    I Love Expired Films...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

                      Originally posted by abdhakamabdah View Post
                      Price revised.

                      RM1400 if only COD at Giant Bukit Antarabangsa ( with FOC 2 rolls of recently expired Ektacolor 160 Pro...or 2 rolls of fresh Acros 100 ).

                      Thanks.
                      BUMP.

                      My location Ampang/Kuala Lumpur.
                      012-2365965.
                      I Love Expired Films...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

                        BUMP...
                        I Love Expired Films...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

                          Today Offer Until 6pm....RM1200.

                          BUMP.
                          I Love Expired Films...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

                            Originally posted by abdhakamabdah View Post
                            Price revised.

                            RM1400 if only COD at Giant Bukit Antarabangsa ( with FOC 2 rolls of recently expired Ektacolor 160 Pro...or 2 rolls of fresh Acros 100 ).

                            Thanks.
                            BUMP !!!
                            I Love Expired Films...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hasselblad CZ Sonnar CF T* 150mm f4 Lens...

                              Raya Promotion Until Thursday.


                              RM1250...It has box and both caps.
                              I Love Expired Films...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X