Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikon 300mm F4 AFS and Nikon TC-14EII teleconverter (OR TRADE WITH NIKON 24-70MM 2.8G)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WTS] Nikon 300mm F4 AFS and Nikon TC-14EII teleconverter (OR TRADE WITH NIKON 24-70MM 2.8G)

Item(s): Used Nikon 300mm F4 AFS and TC-14EII teleconverter

Package includes: Box, rear/front caps, lens mount, pouch, unfilled warranty card and instruction manuals (box and unfilled warranty card for the teleconverter)

Price: RM3700 and RM900 respectively OR TRADE WITH NIKON 24-70mm 2.8G

Warranty: Unfilled warranty

Dealing method: COD in Penang Island

Contact method/details: PM or reply here
    ---

Item(s) conditions: exterior 9/10 and working flawlessly

Picture: Or you can arrange a time to view it yourself

Reason for sale: Funding for 24-70mm 2.8G

Re: Nikon 300mm F4 AFS and Nikon TC-14EII teleconverter (OR TRADE WITH NIKON 24-70MM 2.8G)

BUMP Price is negotiable

Comment

Re: Nikon 300mm F4 AFS and Nikon TC-14EII teleconverter (OR TRADE WITH NIKON 24-70MM 2.8G)

Lens look like new condition

Comment

Yes, if you ask me. I can say that there are only 1 or 2 specks of dust in the lens which you have to look extremely hard to find it

Comment

BUMP

Comment

BUMP. negotiation is possible

Comment

BUMP. Price is negotiable

Comment

BUMP. Price is negotiable

Comment

BUMP. Please offer me your price, we can always talk about it

Comment

BUMP. Please offer me your price, we can always talk about it

Comment

BUMP. Do not hesitate to give me your offer

Comment

BUMP. Please do not hesitate to offer me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X