Selling canon lens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling canon lens

(1) Canon EFS 17-85 F/4-5.6 IS ==> RM 1,500 with box and unfilled warranty card.( about few months old) Very good condition.

(2) Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II ====>RM 200 with box and unfilled warranty card. Only used twice if remembered no wrong. Been kept properly in dry box with silica gel. Mint condition. ( about a few months old)

(3) Canon EF90-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM ==> RM 600 with box and 'filled' warranty card. Bought it less than one month. Used one or two times only.

Selling due to upgrading reason.
    Email me at ricsern@yahoo.com.my ( in klang valley)

Re: Selling canon lens

do you still have the 50mm 1.8 for sale ..?

Comment

aiks.. after pm-ing ric i noticed he emailed me b4! haha.

ric: thought you sold the 50 f1.8 already ? hmmm.... i confused now..
      ٩͡๏̯͡๏)۶ The People's Paper
      glennguan.com | twitter.com/glennguan
      “If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.” – Robert Capa

Comment

You got PM

Comment

wah.. 50mm very cheap!!
          www.LURKER.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
            You got PM
            Well, I've been waiting for a response for sometime already. Perhaps you're not interested to sell anymore...

Comment

hit-and-run... don't so bad, your stuff seems to be at a good price heh!
              www.facebook.com/TheCentreForAsianPhotographers

Comment

Hi there, matt sorry i havent check mailbox for ages
                but i actually sold the 17-85 and 50 mm just few hours after posted the offer and then keep receiving sms for several days, so confused who is who.
                i guess the price i offered was quite a good deal yea?

and now i am considering selling my ef 17-40 L.. wonder what's the market price. With unfilled warranty card, box..everything. less than 3 months.
                But to be honest, this one got one problem. sometimes the auto focus struggles which is the reason why i am considering selling it. I need to focus fast as my main purpose of photography is shooting my non-stop 4 yrs old son
                anyone interested?

Comment

Hi there, i'm interested with your 17-40 L .Can you explain what exactly you mean by "struggle focussing" How much u r asking?

Comment

It takes several attempts to get into perfect focus. However eventually it would definetely focus perfectly. And it seems to focus faster after some shots. I dont think lens need to be warmed up right? The camera seller advice me to "warm it up by using manual focus because of the analogue and digital things, although I find it difficult to accept but it did get better after some warm up shots. ( this never happen to my other lens)
                    Oh, Could it be some dusts kacau on the uv filter heh? I just thought of it now.. i think i will have try it again to describe it better. I used it to shoot 1000+ pics during my hong kong vacation during the hari raya holidays and it worked perfectly.

Anyway, it is not really wide enuff on my 350d and also too short..so when i carry my 24-70 f/2.8 i always hesitate if i should bring the 17-40 along. Not worth taking the extra space on my camera bag just for the little bit extra wide only. I just grabbed a efs 10-22 anyway, at least make more sense when carrying around with my 24-70 and finally i dont have to worry about missing some of those shots which require true wide angle.

I am thinking of selling it at RM 1,800. Reasonable? This time i decide to sell it here, tired of replying non-stop sms on my phone lol

Comment

I am thinking of selling it at RM 1,800. Reasonable? This time i decide to sell it here, tired of replying non-stop sms on my phone lol
                      Today 10:55 AM

Hi riscern, i'm willing to take dat offer but i'm still in Sitiawan. if no one else buy it please let me know when I can come to KL for d deal?
                      my phoe no is 0134923368.

Comment

Originally posted by Haji Jamalludin
                        Today 10:55 AM

Hi riscern, i'm willing to take dat offer but i'm still in Sitiawan. if no one else buy it please let me know when I can come to KL for d deal?
                        my phoe no is 0134923368.
                        Very good offer indeed.

Haj, i should be going bek during CNY. I can grab the lense on your behalf, then bring it back with me, hand deliver to you?

Can you wait till then?

Then again, there is another thing about testing the lense out to see if it is to you liking.

Comment

Interested in 17-85. PM me you phone no.

Comment

Originally posted by kamkuey
                            Very good offer indeed.

Haj, i should be going bek during CNY. I can grab the lense on your behalf, then bring it back with me, hand deliver to you?

Can you wait till then?

Then again, there is another thing about testing the lense out to see if it is to you liking.
                            Hi kamkuey, ya dats right! i hav to try d lens before paying.Dat means I hav to be in KL personally dat if d lens is still belum jual. Anyway thanks for you offer. Actually waiting is no problem.

Comment

You dowan.. I BUY LO!!!
                              MUAHAHAHAHA... .

Comment

Working...
                              X