[WTB] Canon XL1s wide lens converter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WTB] Canon XL1s wide lens converter.

Does anyone wants to sell a 72mm mount wide lens converter for Canon XL1s or knows where i can find 1?
    Secret Behind Stunning Images | ClicKapture Studio

Re: [WTB] Canon XL1s wide lens converter.

I dont have the converter but I do have a brand new 3x Canon Wide angle lens for XL1s series. Boing in Sg Wang has one and selling it for 4k. You can have mine for 3K.

Its brand new and never been used.

Comment

Originally posted by kamarul View Post
      I dont have the converter but I do have a brand new 3x Canon Wide angle lens for XL1s series. Boing in Sg Wang has one and selling it for 4k. You can have mine for 3K.

Its brand new and never been used.
      ayyoh kamarul, that lens is sweet! but my pocket is less sweeter, thts y i opt for a much cheaper solution.. for the time being. Will keep in touch with you in the future. planning to get that lens when i hv the adequate amount of fund.

Comment

Originally posted by lekays View Post
        ayyoh kamarul, that lens is sweet! but my pocket is less sweeter, thts y i opt for a much cheaper solution.. for the time being. Will keep in touch with you in the future. planning to get that lens when i hv the adequate amount of fund.
        No problem bro. But really i dont have any use for this lens. Make me an offer. Instalment pun bole. Who knows, Im in good mood I might just agree. hehe.

Comment

No problem bro. But really i dont have any use for this lens. Make me an offer. Instalment pun bole. Who knows, Im in good mood I might just agree. hehe.

UGPM

Comment

Hi, just my opinion, better dont use the wide angle converter, i have used it before with my XL1s, image quality drop, also you can see the vignette at all 4 corners and you have to zoom in a bit, no point using it, get the 3x canon wide angle lense, much more better. Anyway I sold both 2 units of my canon XL1s and go to panasonic DVX102

Comment

Originally posted by zul_ice View Post
              Anyway I sold both 2 units of my canon XL1s and go to panasonic DVX102
              This is a personal preference issue. Probably Canon vc Nikon thingy yet again.

When we were shooting primarily SD, our weapon of choice was the XL1 series. Of coz we bought and sold off several units of the JVC DV500, Pana DVX 102 and various Sony miniDV and DVCAM cameras.

Summary :-

Canon XL series | Highly saturated vibrant colors straight from camera.
              DVX series | We dont like the ergonomics but it does give the most natural colors.
              Sony | Pale colors compared to XL1. Also compatibility issues with capturing.
              JVC | Gives the best low light quality. But we just do not like the "traditional" look.

We finally settle down with XL1s. At one stage we had 5 units of it doing MCP etc. But again this was our preference. Other might disagree.

Sorry to TS for slight OT.

Comment

This is a personal preference issue. Probably Canon vc Nikon thingy yet again.
                Sorry to TS for slight OT.
                Hi Kamarul, I'm not comparing the 2 brands. I sell the canon not because its not good, I like the footage, agree with you it gives the vibrant colour and the footage looks more lively (L lense maa), have to sell it because seldom use it, most of the time using panasonic. By that time I own 2 XL1s and 1 DXV.

Comment

Hi Kamarul, I'm not comparing the 2 brands. I sell the canon not because its not good, I like the footage, agree with you it gives the vibrant colour and the footage looks more lively (L lense maa), have to sell it because seldom use it, most of the time using panasonic. By that time I own 2 XL1s and 1 DXV.
                  No probs bro!

Comment

Just came back from a meeting with bro Kamarul. Seriously bro, i salute you!~ Tabik springggg~~~! thanks for the sweetest deal, ever!

Comment

Just came back from a meeting with bro Kamarul. Seriously bro, i salute you!~ Tabik springggg~~~! thanks for the sweetest deal, ever!
                      you got the canon wide lense ? good..good..i'm doing wedding video as well, maybe one day we can have a cup of coffee

Comment

No worries mate. Have good time with the wide angle. Im sure you'll experience a much improved production with it. Its invaluable for indoor shots. Once you use it, it'll be your favorite lens.. that for sure!

Hope the "body+lens" will generate more income for you too. good luck.

Comment

you got the canon wide lense ? good..good..i'm doing wedding video as well, maybe one day we can have a cup of coffee
                          Yezza... i got it from my mama!~ hehehe.. just kidding... i got it from the big bro kamarul.. you do weddings? wah... can meet someday! no worries mate, a cup, two cups, several cups also can...

No worries mate. Have good time with the wide angle. Im sure you'll experience a much improved production with it. Its invaluable for indoor shots. Once you use it, it'll be your favorite lens.. that for sure!

Hope the "body+lens" will generate more income for you too. good luck.
                          Thanks again bro kamarul. Will use 'em both to the best ways i can. no doubt, it'll be my favourite lens. Thanks to you, now i can do MCP.. hehehehe....

All hail DKM2!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X