google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Must Visit Photo Shops In Klang Valley - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must Visit Photo Shops In Klang Valley

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Must Visit Photo Shops In Klang Valley

Originally posted by syedkhalil View Post
    bintang maju the curve also damn lansi guys there. 2 malay guys who just sit the on their computers dunno doing what, probably facebook or something. When you go in they never even look at you, when you ask the price they answer and give a look like no money. Well, they lost an SB-900 sale to me that day.
    LOL i had the SAME experience there a while back. Went in there, asked to look at their 7D, the bloke look at me and just said with a sneer in his lips "$8*** CASH" (cant remember exact figure). He must have thought that bulge in my pocket is my hard-on. I just walked out.

Comment

Originally posted by lembu View Post
      LOL i had the SAME experience there a while back. Went in there, asked to look at their 7D, the bloke look at me and just said with a sneer in his lips "$8*** CASH" (cant remember exact figure). He must have thought that bulge in my pocket is my hard-on. I just walked out.
      I hate this kind of salesperson, they always think we have no money. But the last thing i always said to them is "Saya pun meniaga juga, saya rasa kalau saya perangai macam awak ni dah lama saya kena maki hamun dengan customer"..
      The important thing is not to stop questioning

Comment

Originally Posted by ciput
        Originally Posted by noordin

1. Photo Selangor - Pertama Complex
        (small shop with limited equipments/showroom, but very friendly, worth visit)
        2. Rimpai Mewah at S&M Complex (adjacent to Kota Raya)
        3. YS photo at SS2
        4. leos com-Ampang Park, pro-film is quite cheap
        5. digicolor- Mutiara Shopping Complex, Lot 1-18, Jalan Ipoh, got lots of alternative cheap stuff from China
        (yes, cheap stuffs from PRC, dry box, tripods, camera bags..etc. you need to know what you want. Don't ask the lady, they know nothing about camera/equipment, they are only sales-girl)
        6. JJ- Shaw Parade, Pudu, got some second hand equipment
        7. YL- Desmond's shop at Pudu Plaza
        8. Keat Camera @ Pudu KL
        9. Tarita - Sg. Wang 603-21420228
        10. Eng Tong - SS2, tripods, Cokin Filters, Camera Bags, darkroom and lighting equipment
        (professional equipment can be found here, good display room)
        11. Kings Photo - Tmn Maluri - tripods, darkroom and lighting equipment
        12. Mutiara Photo - Sg Wang Plaza
        13. Key Color - Mid Valley Megamall(look for Ms. Vivian or the boss Mr. Yap.)
        14. Bintang Maju at 603 - 9285 5376/ 9200 7346
        15. Foto Shangri La - Lot 10
        (only for tourism in my opinion. high price. only for Canon/Nikon)
        16. Fotosinar Sdn Bhd - SS6, Kelana Jaya
        17. Billion Photo - KL Plaza (Bran Chong- 0321428970/ 0162336600).
        18. Foto Data - Mid-valley Megamall. Ask for Ooi.
        19. International Camera Service Center - Pertama Complex (03-26986610)...take the stair infront of photo selangor and it's on the 2nd or 3rd floor. (got a lots of manfrotto, lowepro,nikon stuff)
        20. DSLR (formally Enata) In Subang Parade ,ground floor ,at the back of Kenny Rogers, lot's of Nikon, Canon,Pentax and Olympus stuff.Also Tamrac, Kata,OP-tech, Storm case,Gorillapod,Hoya,Kenko,B+W,Tamron,Sigma,Tokina Nissin,Sunpak ,Sensor cleaner and others....Tel: 03-5636 9436 ask for Edwin
        21. Pro-One Camera in Kota Raya 3rd floor.

All my camera stuff almost buy from him, the owner itself is a photographer too, very good product knowledge and experience. Price? Just get my D7K body with RM33XX. Cheap or not u judge ur self. ^^

Comment

Please advise any shops that accepts lenses and cameras for trade in or similar. looking for used equipment lenses to buy or trade in.
          Thanks.

Comment

i want to update the first post with the latest listing here, but i can't find the edit button. lol!

just realised this thread is 7 yrs old...

Comment

1. Photo Selangor - Pertama Complex
              (small shop with limited equipments/showroom, but very friendly, worth visit)
              2. Rimpai Mewah at S&M Complex (adjacent to Kota Raya)
              3. YS photo at SS2
              4. leos com-Ampang Park, pro-film is quite cheap
              5. digicolor- Mutiara Shopping Complex, Lot 1-18, Jalan Ipoh, got lots of alternative cheap stuff from China
              (yes, cheap stuffs from PRC, dry box, tripods, camera bags..etc. you need to know what you want. Don't ask the lady, they know nothing about camera/equipment, they are only sales-girl)
              6. JJ- Shaw Parade, Pudu, got some second hand equipment
              7. YL- Desmond's shop at Pudu Plaza
              8. Keat Camera @ Pudu KL
              9. Tarita - Sg. Wang 603-21420228
              10. Eng Tong - SS2, tripods, Cokin Filters, Camera Bags, darkroom and lighting equipment
              (professional equipment can be found here, good display room)
              11. Kings Photo - Tmn Maluri - tripods, darkroom and lighting equipment
              12. Mutiara Photo - Sg Wang Plaza
              13. Key Color - Mid Valley Megamall(look for Ms. Vivian or the boss Mr. Yap.)
              14. Bintang Maju at 603 - 9285 5376/ 9200 7346
              15. Foto Shangri La - Lot 10
              (only for tourism in my opinion. high price. only for Canon/Nikon)
              16. Fotosinar Sdn Bhd - SS6, Kelana Jaya
              17. Billion Photo - KL Plaza (Bran Chong- 0321428970/ 0162336600).
              18. Foto Data - Mid-valley Megamall. Ask for Ooi.
              19. International Camera Service Center - Pertama Complex (03-26986610)...take the stair infront of photo selangor and it's on the 2nd or 3rd floor. (got a lots of manfrotto, lowepro,nikon stuff)[/INDENT]
              20. DSLR (formally Enata) In Subang Parade ,ground floor ,at the back of Kenny Rogers, lot's of Nikon, Canon,Pentax and Olympus stuff.Also Tamrac, Kata,OP-tech, Storm case,Gorillapod,Hoya,Kenko,B+W,Tamron,Sigma,Tokina Nissin,Sunpak ,Sensor cleaner and others....Tel: 03-5636 9436 ask for Edwin
              21. Pro-One Camera in Kota Raya 3rd floor.
              22. International Camera Service, Pertama Complex : 03-26986610 (Provide servicing and repairing also, very friendly salesperson. Price is quite competitive)

Comment

DCProCam at Amcorp Mall PJ. Ground Floor, near entrance.

good price for Voightlander stuffs.

Cheers.

Comment

• wow .. list grown so much and updated

Comment

• is there any good shop nearby klcc or midvalley?
                    usually when i goes to kl i will visit either 1 of these 2 places.

Comment

• Dropped by YL Camera in Jaya33 this morning. It appeared to have closed down. Anybody know what happened?

Comment

• This topic is so good,thank for your sharing.

goldenslot

Comment

Working...
                        X