X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List Of Camera Shop Contact No.

Hi All,
    my first post and in fact registered just to inform you guys that Rimpai Mewah is still around. =)

It was moved out from S&M once due to the closing of the complex. It is now located in KotaRaya but with the name PSPJ (if i din get it wrong). Alan is still around. give him a call at 03-20341781

Hope you guys have a good deal then... =)

Comment

Originally posted by photozone88
      how about direct photo???
      Bro,you looking for direct photo's contact no.?
      03-9205 5868 / 016-622 0106, look for jason.
      he's the only one who willing to deal with sincerely.
      Check this thread and u'll know why im say so.
      http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...?t=1854&page=6

cheer!

Comment

Hey, can I know exactly which shop sell the cheapest D40x plus kit lens?

Comment

Originally posted by Lanujang View Post
          even better....

now let's just add those things missing. tel, location, contact person etc.

13. Key Color - 03-3228960 Mid Valley Megamall(look for Ms. Vivian or the boss Mr. Yap.)
          18. Foto Data - Mid-valley Megamall. Ask for Ooi.
          i went to ask for Lowepro Slingshot 200AW, Key Color gv me RM370, Foto Data RM380...i nego with them but still the prices, and i told FotoData that SS2, YS gv me at RM290, then the guy said "then u go get there lah, i dont care one!"... Really dont like the guy lah...
          BTW,for the same item, YS RM290, Key Color RM370, FotoData RM380, YL RM280, Directphoto RM250.

Comment

Originally posted by skysaw View Post
            i went to ask for Lowepro Slingshot 200AW, Key Color gv me RM370, Foto Data RM380...i nego with them but still the prices, and i told FotoData that SS2, YS gv me at RM290, then the guy said "then u go get there lah, i dont care one!"... Really dont like the guy lah...
            BTW,for the same item, YS RM290, Key Color RM370, FotoData RM380, YL RM280, Directphoto RM250.
            Since you can get so much lower price from FotoData, YL and directphoto, why don't you just go there and buy and save the trouble of negotiating in other shops?
            Dr Koh Kho King
            Wise men still seek Him!
            www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

Originally posted by khoking View Post
              Since you can get so much lower price from FotoData, YL and directphoto, why don't you just go there and buy and save the trouble of negotiating in other shops?
              firstly, i get the prices from Direcrtphoto and YL buy phone,yes, the prices are really attractive, but they are to far from my place, not worth to travel to there just for 1 item. secondly, i was went to Mid Valley that day(MV is also far for me, but not as for as YL and DP), on the way i'll pass ss2, where YS is. so, i just stop at YS and asked for the price, then continue my journey to mid valley. since i was in mid valley, there is not rugi to walk in the shops in mid valley that recommended by many people - Key Color and Foto Data. i was intended if the prices at mid valley are higher than YS, then i'll get what i want at YS when i on the way back, but if lower than YS then i'll just get it at mid valley. thats what kerajaan said "banding dulu baru beli", agree?

Comment

I think if you get a lower price in another shop, just say that you got a lower price WITHOUT mentioning which shop you got it from. Would you ask a man to show you a picture of his wife and then you tell him that you know another man whose wife is prettier? If the first man's wife is ugly, and he is happy with her then so be it lah.

Comment

Guys

I am not sure whether you like it or not, but I 'reformatted' the infor given as the following so that its easier to convert into any dataset e.g. using Excel etc

No; Name of the shop; Phone; Location; Extra notes
                  1; Photo Selangor; 03-26980390; Pertama Complex; (small shop with limited equipments/showroom, but very friendly, worth visit)
                  2; Rimpai Mewah; 03-20311820; S&M Complex; (adjacent to Kota Raya)
                  3; YS photo; 03-78760531; SS2;
                  4; leos com; 03-21619950; Ampang Park; pro-film is quite cheap
                  5; digicolor; ; Mutiara Shopping Complex, Lot 1-18, Jalan Ipoh; got lots of alternative cheap stuff from China (yes, cheap stuffs from PRC, dry box, tripods, camera bags..etc; you need to know what you want; Don't ask the lady, they know nothing about camera/equipment, they are only sales-girl)
                  6; JJ; ; Shaw Parade, Pudu; got some second hand equipment
                  7; YL; ; Pudu Plaza; Desmond's shop at
                  8; Keat Camera; 03-21480447; Pudu KL; Raymond
                  9; Tarita; 603-21420228; Sg. Wang;
                  10; Eng Tong; 03-78755211; SS2 PJ; tripods, Cokin Filters, Camera Bags, darkroom and lighting equipment (professional equipment can be found here, good display room)
                  11; Kings Photo; ; Tmn Maluri; tripods, darkroom and lighting equipment
                  12; Mutiara Photo; ; Sg Wang Plaza;
                  13; Key Color; 03-3228960; Mid Valley Megamall; (look for Ms; Vivian or the boss Mr; Yap.)
                  14; Bintang Maju; 603 - 9285 5376; ; 039200 7346
                  15; Foto Shangri La; ; Lot 10; (only for tourism in my opinion, high price, only for Canon/Nikon)
                  16; Fotosinar Sdn Bhd; ; SS6, Kelana Jaya;
                  17; Billion Photo; 03-21428970; KL Plaza; 016-2336600 Bran Chong
                  18; Foto Data; ; Mid-valley Megamall; Ask for Ooi.
                  19; Shong Lee; 03-27338185; Ampang Park;
                  20; Merry Photo; 04-2262973; Penang Road opposite Komtar; look for Mr.Ong
                  21; Photo Easycam; 012-4825688; Penang Road ground floor Komtar; look for Chee Keong
                  22; Mega Star; 012-4300251; Penang Road; Look for Alan
                  23; J one Camera Service; 03-79577778; Amcorp Mall; (Jason)

Just copy & paste all the above to Excel, & convert Text to Column using ";[space]" delimiter

Comment

ooops....use this one instead;

No;Name of the shop;Phone;Location;Extra notes
                    1;Photo Selangor;03-26980390;Pertama Complex;(small shop with limited equipments/showroom, but very friendly, worth visit)
                    2;Rimpai Mewah;03-20311820;S&M Complex;(adjacent to Kota Raya)
                    3;YS photo;03-78760531;SS2;
                    4;leos com;03-21619950;Ampang Park;pro-film is quite cheap
                    5;digicolor;;Mutiara Shopping Complex, Lot 1-18, Jalan Ipoh;got lots of alternative cheap stuff from China (yes, cheap stuffs from PRC, dry box, tripods, camera bags..etc;you need to know what you want;Don't ask the lady, they know nothing about camera/equipment, they are only sales-girl)
                    6;JJ;;Shaw Parade, Pudu;got some second hand equipment
                    7;YL;;Pudu Plaza;Desmond's shop at
                    8;Keat Camera;03-21480447;Pudu KL;Raymond
                    9;Tarita;603-21420228;Sg. Wang;
                    10;Eng Tong;03-78755211;SS2 PJ;tripods, Cokin Filters, Camera Bags, darkroom and lighting equipment (professional equipment can be found here, good display room)
                    11;Kings Photo;;Tmn Maluri;tripods, darkroom and lighting equipment
                    12;Mutiara Photo;;Sg Wang Plaza;
                    13;Key Color;03-3228960;Mid Valley Megamall;(look for Ms Vivian or the boss Mr Yap.)
                    14;Bintang Maju;603 - 9285 5376;;039200 7346
                    15;Foto Shangri La;;Lot 10;(only for tourism in my opinion, high price, only for Canon/Nikon)
                    16;Fotosinar Sdn Bhd;;SS6, Kelana Jaya;
                    17;Billion Photo;03-21428970;KL Plaza;016-2336600 Bran Chong
                    18;Foto Data;;Mid-valley Megamall;Ask for Ooi.
                    19;Shong Lee;03-27338185;Ampang Park;
                    20;Merry Photo;04-2262973;Penang Road opposite Komtar;look for Mr.Ong
                    21;Photo Easycam;012-4825688;Penang Road ground floor Komtar;look for Chee Keong
                    22;Mega Star;012-4300251;Penang Road;Look for Alan
                    23;J one Camera Service;03-79577778;Amcorp Mall;(Jason)

With ";" as the delimiter

Comment

No; Name of the shop; Phone; Location; Extra notes
                      1; Photo Selangor; 03-26980390; Pertama Complex; (small shop with limited equipments/showroom, but very friendly, worth visit)
                      2; Rimpai Mewah; 03-20311820; S&M Complex; (adjacent to Kota Raya)
                      3; YS photo; 03-78760531; SS2;
                      4; leos com; 03-21619950; Ampang Park; pro-film is quite cheap
                      5; digicolor; ; Mutiara Shopping Complex, Lot 1-18, Jalan Ipoh; got lots of alternative cheap stuff from China (yes, cheap stuffs from PRC, dry box, tripods, camera bags..etc; you need to know what you want; Don't ask the lady, they know nothing about camera/equipment, they are only sales-girl)
                      6; JJ; ; Shaw Parade, Pudu; got some second hand equipment
                      7; YL; ; Pudu Plaza; Desmond's shop at
                      8; Keat Camera; 03-21480447; Pudu KL; Raymond
                      9; Tarita; 603-21420228; Sg. Wang;
                      10; Eng Tong; 03-78755211; SS2 PJ; tripods, Cokin Filters, Camera Bags, darkroom and lighting equipment (professional equipment can be found here, good display room)
                      11; Kings Photo; ; Tmn Maluri; tripods, darkroom and lighting equipment
                      12; Mutiara Photo; ; Sg Wang Plaza;
                      13; Key Color; 03-3228960; Mid Valley Megamall; (look for Ms; Vivian or the boss Mr; Yap.)
                      14; Bintang Maju; 603 - 9285 5376; ; 039200 7346
                      15; Foto Shangri La; ; Lot 10; (only for tourism in my opinion, high price, only for Canon/Nikon)
                      16; Fotosinar Sdn Bhd; ; SS6, Kelana Jaya;
                      17; Billion Photo; 03-21428970; KL Plaza; 016-2336600 Bran Chong
                      18; Foto Data; ; Mid-valley Megamall; Ask for Ooi.
                      19; Shong Lee; 03-27338185; Ampang Park;
                      20; Merry Photo; 04-2262973; Penang Road opposite Komtar; look for Mr.Ong
                      21; Photo Easycam; 012-4825688; Penang Road ground floor Komtar; look for Chee Keong
                      22; Mega Star; 012-4300251; Penang Road; Look for Alan
                      23; J one Camera Service; 03-79577778; Amcorp Mall; (Jason)
                      24; Directphoto :+ 603 9205 5868 www.directphoto.com.my Very very good prices Talk to Stephen 012-326 8284

Comment

No list of shops in JB?
                        Anyone?

Comment

BAD EXPERIENCE in FOTO SELANGOR !!
                          To all fellow photo enthusiast, be careful when dealing with Foto Selangor.

i went to buy a dSLR from Foto Selangor on Chrismas Day (25 Dec. 2007) and the package Johnny (qouted in forum: friendly sales person) quoted comes with a FREE 2Gb memory card (Pendrive and NOT Sandisk).

i asked for an extra card of Sandisk 2Gb and some other stuff. deal done and went home feeling contented.

a few days later (29 Dec.) when i am ready to shoot, i realized that the FREE 2Gb Pendrive card is NOT THERE !

i went back to Foto Selangor (30 Dec.) and looked for Johnny to ask for my free memory card.
                          he remembers me and said that i need to buy something else from the shop in order for him to give me the free card, reason being is that he cannot issue me a receipt is i didn't purchase anything.
                          he also started giving stupid excuses i.e. i only come back few days later, if he give me the free card they will lose money and other BS.
                          after long argument with him, reluctantly he gave me the memory card.

bloody chinaman-business mentality. i bought my first PnS digital camera there and now my dSLR. will NEVER go back there again. their price is not that cheap after all.

Comment

Originally posted by kokfoong7 View Post
                            BAD EXPERIENCE in FOTO SELANGOR !!
                            To all fellow photo enthusiast, be careful when dealing with Foto Selangor.

i went to buy a dSLR from Foto Selangor on Chrismas Day (25 Dec. 2007) and the package Johnny (qouted in forum: friendly sales person) quoted comes with a FREE 2Gb memory card (Pendrive and NOT Sandisk).

i asked for an extra card of Sandisk 2Gb and some other stuff. deal done and went home feeling contented.

a few days later (29 Dec.) when i am ready to shoot, i realized that the FREE 2Gb Pendrive card is NOT THERE !

i went back to Foto Selangor (30 Dec.) and looked for Johnny to ask for my free memory card.
                            he remembers me and said that i need to buy something else from the shop in order for him to give me the free card, reason being is that he cannot issue me a receipt is i didn't purchase anything.
                            he also started giving stupid excuses i.e. i only come back few days later, if he give me the free card they will lose money and other BS.
                            after long argument with him, reluctantly he gave me the memory card.

bloody chinaman-business mentality. i bought my first PnS digital camera there and now my dSLR. will NEVER go back there again. their price is not that cheap after all.
                            why o why didnt u check before leaving the shop...
                            www.flickr.com/photos/azerak01

Comment

Originally posted by azerak01 View Post
                              why o why didnt u check before leaving the shop...
                              too excited with new toy. and i did asked him if everything is inside.

there question here is their business ethics, i don't think that is the right way to treat a customer, to force them to buy something else before giving the free goods promised earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by kokfoong7 View Post
                                too excited with new toy. and i did asked him if everything is inside.

there question here is their business ethics, i don't think that is the right way to treat a customer, to force them to buy something else before giving the free goods promised earlier.
                                what done is done.at least u learn something here.
                                www.flickr.com/photos/azerak01

Comment

Working...
                                X