Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPOH Camera Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IPOH Camera Shop

    Looking new nikon stuff and lenses shop arround Ipoh...
    Any suggestion for good deal shop except the Fotokem..
    Bought the DSLR from fotokem Ipoh Parade alst three month ...

    Looking other option ...

    Anyone can suggest ?
    JACK @ C.Highlands

  • #2
    Re: IPOH Camera Shop

    Try "Poon Foto"

    24, Jalan Laxamana, 303000.

    Near Chan Sam Lok, and should be behind some banks.
    Try calling them for directions, I haven't been there in years.

    05 255 9491

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: IPOH Camera Shop

      Poon Photo is very popular with photo enthusiast....a good place to hang around. However, need to bargain as usual.
      Maxby has a facebook too

      PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: IPOH Camera Shop

        Originally posted by maxby View Post
        Poon Photo is very popular with photo enthusiast....a good place to hang around. However, need to bargain as usual.
        Sure beats some of those "franchise" shops. Price are high, and cannot bargain.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: IPOH Camera Shop

          Originally posted by bkhong View Post
          Try "Poon Foto"

          24, Jalan Laxamana, 303000.

          Near Chan Sam Lok, and should be behind some banks.
          Try calling them for directions, I haven't been there in years.

          05 255 9491
          Behind Public Bank

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: IPOH Camera Shop

            The other camera shop is under the basement of Yik Fong .. Lucky Photo .. also got 2nd hand equipment there..

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: IPOH Camera Shop

              Originally posted by zyker View Post
              Behind Public Bank
              Thanks..
              Called them just now to get better pictures of their location..

              However they close on Sunday ..
              Next week should be there..
              JACK @ C.Highlands

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: IPOH Camera Shop

                Hmm... may visit this 2 shop when I back Ipoh

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: IPOH Camera Shop

                  another fellow PM'er introduced Poon Foto to me...
                  i think so far no other shop in IP carry so many serious photography equipment as this shop
                  but have to disagree with Maxby though...not really a good place to hang around...very poisonous...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: IPOH Camera Shop

                    Where can I buy a disposable underwater camera in Ipoh? Couldn't find it anywhere..
                    http://www.ipohmaliphotography.blogspot.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: IPOH Camera Shop

                      Originally posted by talangch View Post
                      Thanks..
                      Called them just now to get better pictures of their location..

                      However they close on Sunday ..
                      Next week should be there..
                      Hi,
                      There is another shop, opposite "The Store" Ipoh.
                      they should quote you cheapper than poon photo.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: IPOH Camera Shop

                        Originally posted by sham_iph View Post
                        Hi,
                        There is another shop, opposite "The Store" Ipoh.
                        they should quote you cheapper than poon photo.


                        bos.

                        ipoh got 2 the store la bos. which 1 bos

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: IPOH Camera Shop

                          opposite got pizza hut. same row with it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: IPOH Camera Shop

                            same row with pizza hut?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: IPOH Camera Shop

                              still xjumpe.

                              =(

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X