Thread: ISO, SHUTTER, APPERTURE

Thanks

ISO, SHUTTER, APPERTURE

Advertise here
    photomalaysia@gmail.com

nak mintak tunjuk ajar skit dr otai2 dlm ni...
    nak tau maksud sbenar, kegunaan, dan cara penggunaan ke 3-3 func ni...
    sbb skang ni mcm ISO, ade yg ckp letak kat AUTO, dan ade plak yg ckp letak minimum skali utk gamba lawa... so skang dah jd kompius... tu baru ISO, blum lg yg lain2...

kamera yg digunakan cuma canon EOS 1000D je... Func yg skit tu pun dah jd pening... nasib x guna yg 7D lg... huhuhu... harap2 otai2 sume dpt membantu menjawap kebuntuan yg melanda saya ni....

73, cahrio.. tata...

Thanks

Re: ISO, SHUTTER, APPERTURE

Quote Originally Posted by l3dk_jahat View Post
    nak mintak tunjuk ajar skit dr otai2 dlm ni...
    nak tau maksud sbenar, kegunaan, dan cara penggunaan ke 3-3 func ni...
    sbb skang ni mcm ISO, ade yg ckp letak kat AUTO, dan ade plak yg ckp letak minimum skali utk gamba lawa... so skang dah jd kompius... tu baru ISO, blum lg yg lain2...

kamera yg digunakan cuma canon EOS 1000D je... Func yg skit tu pun dah jd pening... nasib x guna yg 7D lg... huhuhu... harap2 otai2 sume dpt membantu menjawap kebuntuan yg melanda saya ni....

73, cahrio.. tata...

erm.. would be nice if you can type in proper malay instead in texting language.my english is not good, but i do try.
    plus this is a wrong section, and your question is too general you even can browse it through the net and find tons of info about it.

ISO is your camera sensor sensitivity, higher the number, higher sensitivity. but it does cause lot more noise.

Aperture is your lens opening, in aperture 2 is bigger than 11. at f2, your lens opening is bigger and let more light drop onto your sensor, and at f11, less light drop onto your sensor. Both, opening can come with difference results. This you need to test it yourself and easier for you to understand.

Shutter speed. Now you can browse this through the net, and tell us what you understand.

For more info, i can teach you, but you have to pay, or attend some of beginner class. there are few in the forum.
    facebook.com/pages/The-Shelves/252601961452458

Thanks

Hmmm....I would say...read your EOS 1000D manual.

I believed there will be lots of information regarding those 3 things inside the manual.

You can buy a cheap book of Basic In Photography...much-much cheaper than your EOS 1000D.

Cheers.

Thanks

Here is free note for you..hope you will read it & understand your camera better after this.. next time please use proper sentence in your tread bro or else you will get warning from moderator

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544

Thanks

Brader, think kalau cari kat internet memang banyak explain pasal iso, shutter speed and aperture. Baik baca dulu sebab bab ni memang paling asas bila pakai dslr dan kalau nak faham kena faham tiga tiga sekali.

Pasal iso nak pakai auto or set paling bawah, kalau tak sure pakai jela auto tapi bila dah tahu hubingkait tiga-tiga boleh set sendiri pakai yang mana patut sebab jawapannya ikut apa yang you set kat shutter speed dan aperture.

Kalau kat Jb, calling calling le, boleh eyeball baru senang nak cerita.

Thanks

ISO-this function makes your camera more sensitive to the light source. in bright sunlight you can choose ISO 100. in indoors where it is a bit dark you can choose ISO 800-1600. ISO 100 will produce pics that are full of detail. ISO 1600 will produce grainy pics if the scene is very dark. ISO will also affect the shutter speed. At ISO 1600 you will get a higher/faster shutter speed than at ISO 100. experiment with your camera, then you will understand. bright scene,outdoors,ISO 100, you will get a detailed pic but slower shutter speed. dark scene, indoors ISO 1600 you might be able to get a good pic without flash,handheld(shutter speed could be better i.e,) but it might be grainy.

aperture, f2.8 means your aperture opens wide to take a photo when you press the shutter. it allows more light to enter your camera, forming an image on the CCD. but at f2.8, the shutter speed can be very fast and depth of field will be limited. this means if you take a photo at f2.8, the zone of sharpness/focus will be very narrow. at f11 or higher, the zone of sharpness extends in front and behind the subject making everything sharp. this is very useful for landscape photos.but shutter speed can be slower. again experiment with your camera.

shutter speed. at slow shutter speeds your photo/subject might be blurred due to your hands/camera shaking or when your subject is moving. to prevent this make sure your shutter speed is at or above 1/focal length of your lens. i.e., if you are using a 50mm lens, make sure your shutter speed is 1/50 or higher, like 1/60,1/125,etc.

you are using a digital camera. you do not have to waste money with film, so just take as many photos to experiment. after taking the photos, load them into your pc and view your photos with the settings to understand.

Thanks

If you search in this forum, there's an article in Bahasa Malaysia regarding of what you asked.

Oklah, I make life easier for you. The thread is here:
    http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...ad.php?t=71910
    103:2 Verily! Man is in loss.

Thread Information