Thread: Make Your Own Passport Photos?

Thanks

Advertise here
    photomalaysia@gmail.com

Forgive me, camera shops........ :lol: I have to resort to Do my own passport photos cause I am simply not please with your results. expression not right...and always make me chubby despite I starved before I went for photo take issed:

Ok guys and gals......I found this webpage for DIY passport photos & techniques :thumbsup:

http://www.ephotozine.com/techniques/viewt...e.cfm?recid=252 :lol:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by benign@Dec 31 2004, 09:44 PM
    Forgive me, camera shops........ :lol: I have to resort to Do my own passport photos cause I am simply not please with your results. expression not right...and always make me chubby despite I starved before I went for photo take issed:

Ok guys and gals......I found this webpage for DIY passport photos & techniques :thumbsup:

http://www.ephotozine.com/techniques/viewt...e.cfm?recid=252 :lol:
    Well, you can actually make yourself look slimmer by tilting the baseboard when enlarging... a common studio photographers' trick.... :nodyes: :nodyes:

Thanks
    thks for sharing benign

but for me i still prefer non-PS for this, studio or other kind of lighting will be nice, i would prefer a film shoot of my pastport photo
    I'm full time gear head, yes i am... :D

Thanks
    Maxby Sifu :cheerleader: I will be making my appointment with you when I come back :nodyes: ......But my passport not going to expire till 2008 issed: issed:

Thanks
    PS those zits away...maybe add a beard....make those eyes sparkle...what else?

Thanks
    Depending on how observant the immigration officers are, you could either add a whole spare nose on your face, or take an ear away.
    bunnybearpictures.com

Thanks
    About the background, I believe Malaysian regulation requires a blue graduated backdrop (blue on top, white below).

atwl

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    my local and many camera shops now simply use a P&S digicam to snap passport photo, then print using a photo printer (Canon i990). Most of us don't smile cute to stranger, thus making us not so nice looking in studio when taking passport photo.

Thus, you can actually get a blue background, snap your own passport photo, crop and do some enhancement in PS, print it yourself or bring the digital file to a camera shop, ask them to print out for you in passport size. You can snap a thousand pics and choose one that look best :lol:
    Dr Koh Kho King
    Wise men still seek Him!
    www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Thanks
    Not to mention you can clone away eyebags, pimples..... juz like plastic surgeon. :lol:
    Digital surgeon ?

Thread Information