Thread: How to set %RH for analog

Thanks

How to set %RH for analog

Advertise here
    photomalaysia@gmail.com

Hi I just got an analog AS-41L and I have no idea how to set the %RH to exactly 45%? I read the manual but it just mentioned how to set the strength of 'drying power' through the ABCDE knob. I understand that the brighter the LED, the greater the drying power.

Is there any specific way to set the %RH to exactly 45% (or around there)? OR do I have to play around with the knob until I get 45%? Thanks in advance...

Thanks

Re: How to set %RH for analog

Dear adieo,

The analog AS series, you need to adjust the knob in order to get 45% or around 45%,

maybe you can try to turn around 80% of the knob.

analog means the dehumidifier is Turn "ON" all the time & the level of dehumidify according to your turning knob.

Aipo Digital EX series built in with micro computer & it provides automatic regulate RH% at your desire setting. (Peach of Mind)

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance / clarification.
    [B] [URL="http://aipo.com.my"][COLOR=blue]AIPO Dry Cabinet - [url]www.aipo.com.my[/url][/COLOR][/URL][/B]
    [B][COLOR=red]Insist on Digital Control & Digital Meter Dry Cabinet[/COLOR][/B]
    [B]Contact 012-4229005 from 9am to 8pm only[/B]

Thanks

Ok thanks for the assistance, will try that now..

Thanks

Just leaving a tip here for anyone who plans to get an analog series as well....+/- 45% is around the 'D' section of the knob...

Thanks

Wink Re: How to set %RH for analog

Quote Originally Posted by adieo View Post
    Just leaving a tip here for anyone who plans to get an analog series as well....+/- 45% is around the 'D' section of the knob...
    thanks for the info adieo, i've being watching the % in the dry cabinet for few days, keep wondering how to adjust the % into +/-45%...i turned the knob to C, and the % showing 39%...

I'. afraid to turn the knob far from C, hehe~ now i get it, will adjust the knob to D.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lea Jessicca View Post
    thanks for the info adieo, i've being watching the % in the dry cabinet for few days, keep wondering how to adjust the % into +/-45%...i turned the knob to C, and the % showing 39%...

I'. afraid to turn the knob far from C, hehe~ now i get it, will adjust the knob to D.
    glad i was able to help..

Thanks

I got the 41L dry box on last Thursday. After operate for 3 days the Humidity could not reach 40%. I already set it to maximum and the best it can reach is only 55%.

hygrometer.jpg

I get the replacement today but how come the size is smaller? Please see photo at B.

From the photo A is original from the drybox. B is the new replacement.
    Since I am not sure about the reading so I borrow a digital hygrometer for comparison.

From the result it seems that A(original) is more accurate than the new replacement(B).

So now I am doubt about the drybox system appears to be faulty. That means it not working properly.

Please advise.

Thanks

Im not sure why the size is different, that you have to inquire with the distributor.

I also had the same issue where my new unit would not drop below 60% even after 3 days. However I just waited and it eventually dropped to a stable 45% after a WEEK. Maybe it is just a new unit and needed sometime to stabilize itself.

Thanks

Dear Mr.maxx3308

one of our stuff will call you up & discuss with you about your units.& teach you how to use it.

Yes, for analog series need some time to stabilize itself.
    [B] [URL="http://aipo.com.my"][COLOR=blue]AIPO Dry Cabinet - [url]www.aipo.com.my[/url][/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adieo View Post
    Im not sure why the size is different, that you have to inquire with the distributor.

I also had the same issue where my new unit would not drop below 60% even after 3 days. However I just waited and it eventually dropped to a stable 45% after a WEEK. Maybe it is just a new unit and needed sometime to stabilize itself.
    Did you set it to maximum?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proling Technology View Post
    Dear Mr.maxx3308

one of our stuff will call you up & discuss with you about your units.& teach you how to use it.

Yes, for analog series need some time to stabilize itself.
    Thanks for the call just now. Do you mean the analog hygrometer need time to stabilize? If yes.. The hygrometer respond very quick and stable when outside the drybox. And I also try to put back inside, the reading changes and stable quickly but won't falls to the reading 40% after few days. Note: all the while set to maximum E. I suspect the module do not provide enough power for it to reach 40%.

Please advise.

Please advise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxx3308 View Post
    Did you set it to maximum?
    yes indeed I put it to the maximum (E) and it still would not drop below 60% even after 3 days. At first I thought my unit was faulty as well, however after a week, it eventually dropped below 50% and continued to drop until below 40%, then that's when I tuned it back to 'D' so it would stay at 45%.

Hope that helps , if the problem persist, its better for you to consult with the distributor for further assistance..

Thanks

the best %rRH = 42% ?

Thanks

PM replied.Thanks.

Thanks

I just bought an AIPO AS-21L analog dry cabinet. I am facing the same problem with the others. I put it on D for 2-3 days still stuck around 60%.
    WHat can I do to make it reduce faster?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by avvai View Post
    I just bought an AIPO AS-21L analog dry cabinet. I am facing the same problem with the others. I put it on D for 2-3 days still stuck around 60%.
    WHat can I do to make it reduce faster?
    Yup same as my unit, however after a week it will eventually drop to the right %RH. It just happens for the first time you turn in on, after a while it wont take so long for it to drop.

Thanks

Pm replied.
    Thanks.

Thanks

i got really confuse for dis.. what level we have to set actually in our drybox?? a? b? c? d? e?? any1 help.. my reading tempeture i thnk already broke.. it just stay at 30..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmanphoto View Post
    i got really confuse for dis.. what level we have to set actually in our drybox?? a? b? c? d? e?? any1 help.. my reading tempeture i thnk already broke.. it just stay at 30..

yea..i just bought an AIPO analog dry cabinet and i have been trying to get the reading between 40%-45% but somehow it just wont work. The reading will remain between 30%-39% regardless if i switch it from C, D or E. I would really appreciate if anyone could help..

Thanks

PM replied.

Thanks.

Thread Information