All I can say = It was such a fun wedding to shoot!
1. Must take a detail shot.. Oh No! Melted faces..
2. How to make melted faces on candy look good = "shoot a wide angle" shot! hehe
3. See what a fun couple they are. No wonder they would have their faces on their candy in the first place, right?
4. Yay! Managed to get a half decent shot of the bride + a little baby flare! (the table decor on the top left side of the image kacau only, right? oh well..)
5. Dunno what to say... haha. This couple ahh..
6. The groom and his dudes giving me one last "ahhhhhh" before we wrap up the dinner reception shoot! hehe (check out disapproving look of the Father in the background. no lah. he was cool with the whole thing. in fact, in some of the yamseng shots, we could see the Father let loose and join in the fun. hehe)
please note - in the two collages above, i did not take all the shots. some were by Mark and/or Diane. for the full story on the wedding shoot, please feel free to visit > http://stories.my/catholic-wedding-of-aaron-sheena/
hehe. all C&C are very welcome! thanks everyone!