Wonder if I jumped ship too soon from k100 to k10...got this news from a singapore forum..
\Here are some leaked specs about these two new cameras:
Camera 1 -- K20D (upgrade version from K10D):
- Still and APS-C cropped sensor, but will be a CMOS sensor which has 14mp or more pixels. The sensor was developed by Pentax themselves, not by Sony . Most likely it'll be manufactured by Cypress or Samsung
- New digital imaging processor w/ 14bit RAW output. Don't know for sure if it'd have 22bit ADC as the K10D
- 3" back LCD with Live View feature
- Improved SR
- Similar built as K10D (weather sealed, stainless steel body...)
- Improved menu system, including AF adjustment for different lenses
- Some other minor improvement.
Camera 2 -- K200D (upgrade version from K100D Super):
- Same sensor as the one used in K10D (10mp by Sony)
- 12bit RAW output with NO 22bit ADC support
- Bigger buffer, can take 10 RAW continuously, JPG shots number only limited by the card. But still the same 2.9 fps
- Similar built as K100D Super with Pentamirror focusing screen, still use 4 AA batteries
- Some other minor improvement
These are more or less confirmed changes/upgrades from previous models, but might subject to change.
Some other news about the new lenses:
DA*60-250 will most likely be announced next month (Dec 2007)
DA*200, DA*300 and some other new lenses will be announced along with the new cameras.
That's all for now. I'll keep you guys updated.
Cheers and happy shooting.