Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling canon lens

Thanks

Selling canon lens

Advertise here
    photomalaysia@gmail.com

(1) Canon EFS 17-85 F/4-5.6 IS ==> RM 1,500 with box and unfilled warranty card.( about few months old) Very good condition.

(2) Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II ====>RM 200 with box and unfilled warranty card. Only used twice if remembered no wrong. Been kept properly in dry box with silica gel. Mint condition. ( about a few months old)

(3) Canon EF90-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM ==> RM 600 with box and 'filled' warranty card. Bought it less than one month. Used one or two times only.

Selling due to upgrading reason.
    Email me at ricsern@yahoo.com.my ( in klang valley)

Thanks

Re: Selling canon lens

do you still have the 50mm 1.8 for sale ..?

Thanks

aiks.. after pm-ing ric i noticed he emailed me b4! haha.

ric: thought you sold the 50 f1.8 already ? hmmm.... i confused now..

Thanks

You got PM

Thanks

wah.. 50mm very cheap!!
    www.LURKER.smugmug.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    You got PM
    Well, I've been waiting for a response for sometime already. Perhaps you're not interested to sell anymore...

Thanks

hit-and-run... don't so bad, your stuff seems to be at a good price heh!
    www.facebook.com/TheCentreForAsianPhotographers

Thanks

Hi there, matt sorry i havent check mailbox for ages
    but i actually sold the 17-85 and 50 mm just few hours after posted the offer and then keep receiving sms for several days, so confused who is who.
    i guess the price i offered was quite a good deal yea?

and now i am considering selling my ef 17-40 L.. wonder what's the market price. With unfilled warranty card, box..everything. less than 3 months.
    But to be honest, this one got one problem. sometimes the auto focus struggles which is the reason why i am considering selling it. I need to focus fast as my main purpose of photography is shooting my non-stop 4 yrs old son
    anyone interested?

Thanks

Hi there, i'm interested with your 17-40 L .Can you explain what exactly you mean by "struggle focussing" How much u r asking?

Thanks

It takes several attempts to get into perfect focus. However eventually it would definetely focus perfectly. And it seems to focus faster after some shots. I dont think lens need to be warmed up right? The camera seller advice me to "warm it up by using manual focus because of the analogue and digital things, although I find it difficult to accept but it did get better after some warm up shots. ( this never happen to my other lens)
    Oh, Could it be some dusts kacau on the uv filter heh? I just thought of it now.. i think i will have try it again to describe it better. I used it to shoot 1000+ pics during my hong kong vacation during the hari raya holidays and it worked perfectly.

Anyway, it is not really wide enuff on my 350d and also too short..so when i carry my 24-70 f/2.8 i always hesitate if i should bring the 17-40 along. Not worth taking the extra space on my camera bag just for the little bit extra wide only. I just grabbed a efs 10-22 anyway, at least make more sense when carrying around with my 24-70 and finally i dont have to worry about missing some of those shots which require true wide angle.

I am thinking of selling it at RM 1,800. Reasonable? This time i decide to sell it here, tired of replying non-stop sms on my phone lol

Thanks

I am thinking of selling it at RM 1,800. Reasonable? This time i decide to sell it here, tired of replying non-stop sms on my phone lol
    Today 10:55 AM

Hi riscern, i'm willing to take dat offer but i'm still in Sitiawan. if no one else buy it please let me know when I can come to KL for d deal?
    my phoe no is 0134923368.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haji Jamalludin
    Today 10:55 AM

Hi riscern, i'm willing to take dat offer but i'm still in Sitiawan. if no one else buy it please let me know when I can come to KL for d deal?
    my phoe no is 0134923368.
    Very good offer indeed.

Haj, i should be going bek during CNY. I can grab the lense on your behalf, then bring it back with me, hand deliver to you?

Can you wait till then?

Then again, there is another thing about testing the lense out to see if it is to you liking.

Thanks

Interested in 17-85. PM me you phone no.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamkuey
    Very good offer indeed.

Haj, i should be going bek during CNY. I can grab the lense on your behalf, then bring it back with me, hand deliver to you?

Can you wait till then?

Then again, there is another thing about testing the lense out to see if it is to you liking.
    Hi kamkuey, ya dats right! i hav to try d lens before paying.Dat means I hav to be in KL personally dat if d lens is still belum jual. Anyway thanks for you offer. Actually waiting is no problem.

Thanks

You dowan.. I BUY LO!!!
    MUAHAHAHAHA... .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamkuey
    You dowan.. I BUY LO!!!
    MUAHAHAHAHA... .
    So far ricsern has not responded ,dah jual ke belum?

Thanks

Wah.. I just checked. He posted 3 times nia..

Thanks

Hello,

To Hari and those who had sent me private msg on the 17-85 and 50 mm: Please check that the date of my first post in which the 17-85 and 50mm were advertised. It was on 18-11-05, 4.01 pm and the sale of both lens concluded on the same day 18-11-05, 7.00 pm. So just hope no more ppl get confused.

And to Haji and those who have sent me mails indicating their interest on the 17-40L ( instead of replying one by one, hope dont mind i just state it here heh):
    I've just spent the evening testing out the lens again and sad to say that there is a PROBLEM with the auto focus function.
    Sometimes, even though after it beeps ( indicated subject in focus) the subject still blurred. But I found releasing and pressing again the shutter button would put the subject back to perfect focus.
    Most of the time, the auto focus seemed to "struggles", i can hear the noice of the focusing motor going back and forth. This situation never existed when i used it on my last shooting occasion, every focus was instant. So..something must be wrong.
    I never knock it, never drop it, it was resting safely in my dry box with silica jel. I wonder what could have caused this malfunction?
    Any advice from sifu around here?

Anyway the manual focusing is in perfect working condition, half press the shutter button while focusing, it will beep once the subject is in focus. No prob in getting sharp pics.

The conclusion is everything is okay except with the autofocusing. So.. if anyone still interested, we can arrange for a meet up and you can test it. At least u know what to expect, save some times The offer price will be same. RM1,800.

Still under warranty, less than 3 months old.

Cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ricsern
    The conclusion is everything is okay except with the autofocusing. So.. if anyone still interested, we can arrange for a meet up and you can test it. At least u know what to expect, save some times The offer price will be same. RM1,800.
    ricsern, although I don't shoot Canon, I like your honesty. Free bump for you mate.

Thanks

Should be OK if Canon can rectify..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information