Pansonic has just released the long awaited ‘Firmware Update Version 2.0‘ for its GH5 model.
Improvements on the new firmware:
- 400Mbps All-I compression options in 4K (200Mbps in 1080)
- Higher resolution 4:3 video capture for shooting with anamorphic lenses
- Hybrid Log Gamma shooting mode (HDR TV-ready Log shooting)
- More responsive autofocus, especially in 24p video shooting
- USB-based tethered shooting option with free Mac/Win software
- Additional Stabilization mode steadier hand-held video
- Improvements to 6K and 4K Photo modes
You may download the firmware at:
Sony has just announced a new firmware for its flagship A9 camera.
Benefits and improvements from the latest update
- Supports “Eye AF” function for A-mount lenses via the LA-EA3 mount adapter *1
- Fixes an issue where RAW files may disappear when SDXC or microSDXC memory cards are used in certain smartphones *2
- Improves the image quality and overall stability of the camera
*1: This function is only for A-mount lenses which can adapt to 8 or 10 fps (maximum) tracking AF-C shooting. See here for details.
*2: Raw data recorded by the ILCE-9 with firmware Ver. 1.00 or 1.01 could disappear. Please backup your raw data files, even if you’re updating the system software to Ver. 1.10.
Sigma releases MC-11 Firmware Update 1.08.
Update Date 2017.07.20
It corrects the phenomenon that AF does not operate properly when some lenses that are not compatible with the MC-11 are attached.
※ Before updating the MC-11 firmware, please ensure SIGMA Optimization Pro has been updated to ver. 1.4.1 or later for Windows, and ver. 1.4.0 or later for Macintosh.