google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Do you know Keda Z? - PhotoMalaysia - Malaysia's Largest Photography Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know Keda Z?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know Keda Z?

Do you know Keda Z? The very famous photographer in Malaysia. I really love the way he edit his picture. Does anyone know how did he edit his picture? I really eager to learn the techniques of Keda Z. The tone is not too much and really ease my eyes to look at it. Here is some sample of his artwork.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kedaz-a-009-1024x819.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	3610807

Click image for larger version

Name:	384492_189760827782400_133482850076865_374134_2001228759_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	3610808

Re: Do you know Keda Z?

Maybe u can check out his workshop... I think he has one shot in dcim... Not sure whether he is talking about photo editing...

Btw, the thing make the photo shine is how the artis interpret the scene then adjust the raw file to his imagination. Just like painting.

Good luck with ur search....

Comment

Originally posted by calvincychin View Post
      Maybe u can check out his workshop... I think he has one shot in dcim... Not sure whether he is talking about photo editing...

Btw, the thing make the photo shine is how the artis interpret the scene then adjust the raw file to his imagination. Just like painting.

Good luck with ur search....
      I wish I can join his masterclass. But you know, 22 years old student. Got a lot of commitment, study, exam, assignment, bla bla bla. I wish some people out there who might had join his master class, to do some tutorial about his techniques. hurm...

Comment

look like he must have spend lots of time to edit those pictures to perfection. Not to mention the pictures taken is also perfect even before it is edited.
        Based on my observation on his wonderful artworks I suggest this step that might give you a general idea on how to achieve the looks. It have to be done on pictures with a good dynamic range though.

1. In photoshop 5 perform hd toning. Preferably photorealistic one. Adjust the scale to your preferences
        2. Duplicate the layer. Apply gaussian blur about 4px. Set the opacity to 50% or less. Apply reveal mask to the layer.
        3. use a black brush at 20%-50% opacity and starts brushing to recover the details
        4. Apply photo filter yellow/other color
        5. Apply lens correction>vignetting.

Additional - apply dodge & burn to get better results

I hope that u can understand. I type it from memory there might be some mistakes there.

Comment

Originally posted by tikatiko View Post
          look like he must have spend lots of time to edit those pictures to perfection. Not to mention the pictures taken is also perfect even before it is edited.
          Based on my observation on his wonderful artworks I suggest this step that might give you a general idea on how to achieve the looks. It have to be done on pictures with a good dynamic range though.

1. In photoshop 5 perform hd toning. Preferably photorealistic one. Adjust the scale to your preferences
          2. Duplicate the layer. Apply gaussian blur about 4px. Set the opacity to 50% or less. Apply reveal mask to the layer.
          3. use a black brush at 20%-50% opacity and starts brushing to recover the details
          4. Apply photo filter yellow/other color
          5. Apply lens correction>vignetting.

Additional - apply dodge & burn to get better results

I hope that u can understand. I type it from memory there might be some mistakes there.
          I am trying right now! hehe!!!

Comment

How is the outcome??can post here hahha

Comment

Working...
            X