google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html (WTS: HP Docking Station xb-3000) - PhotoMalaysia - Malaysia's Largest Photography Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(WTS: HP Docking Station xb-3000)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (WTS: HP Docking Station xb-3000)

(Brand New-Unused) HP xb-3000 Docking Station for HP Laptops with Expansion Port 3

Package includes:FULL PACKAGE (Still in Box since bought)

Price:Asking RM450- NEGOTIABLE (Bought at RM680)

Warranty: 1 week Personal

Dealing method: COD only in IPOH. Postage not possible (As set is heavy)

Location of seller: Ipoh, Perak

Contact method/details:PM or SMS/Call: Zero14-Six302828

Age of item: 1 Year

---

Item(s) conditions: NEW (Bought. BUT NEVER USED. As i changed jobs and docking station was for my old office)

Picture: Attached are pictures from the Web [Notebook, NOT included lah]. (Actual unit is still in box. Brand New, So don't want to unpack it unnecessarily)

Reason for sale: as mentioned above. Bought it as impulse for the purpose of putting in my old office for convenience. But changed jobs 1 month later and never got round to even unpacking it. and since my new workplace does not allow personal PCs. I have no use for it anymore
    Attached Files

Re: (WTS: HP Docking Station xb-3000)

Originally posted by accompli View Post
    (Brand New-Unused) HP xb-3000 Docking Station for HP Laptops with Expansion Port 3

---

Item(s) conditions: NEW (Bought. BUT NEVER USED. As i changed jobs and docking station was for my old office)

Picture: Attached are pictures from the Web [Notebook, NOT included lah]. (Actual unit is still in box. Brand New, So don't want to unpack it unnecessarily)

Reason for sale: as mentioned above. Bought it as impulse for the purpose of putting in my old office for convenience. But changed jobs 1 month later and never got round to even unpacking it. and since my new workplace does not allow personal PCs. I have no use for it anymore

Still available? pm best price pls

Comment

YES. UGPM!

Comment

YES. UGPM!
        Oh yes. Those who wants more details on the applications and review. Please refer to this link:
        http://www.hardwarezone.com.my/news/...?id=6437&cid=3

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
          Still available? pm best price pls
          YES. UGPM!

RESERVED FOR HAWKEYE..!.
          other potential forummers, kindly refrain SMS till next week.
          Thanks

Comment

RESERVED FOR HAWKEYE..!.
            other potential forummers, kindly refrain SMS till next week.
            Thanks
            This Thread is REOPENED to other forummers.

HawkEye actually reserved this and thru many communication from place to COD to how to deal to placing deposit, Finally at the last moment, Backed-Out. Hence time was lost and potential buyers too.
            Therefore am opening this again and this time, since i went thru so much hassle and time. Am deciding to let this go at a lower price than what i intended earlier(due to frustration). Hence, those who PM'ed me earlier and the two who were prepared to take it earlier. Please contact me again. I lost your HP nos. I will be sure to give you a price where you will not be able to buy such a Docking Station that is Brand New without the new price.

Comment

Bring Up My Post again.
              Forgot about this till yesterday when i was looking at a HP advert

Comment

---

Come, Come. Offer me.

Comment

Forgot about this. So, bringing up my post!
                  Anyone???. Price is Negotiable, ReallY!. so long reasonable. Let go

Comment

I have a HP Laptop . Expansion slot 3 , need to check it out. or if you know whether DM3 has it or not . will browse abit to check it out . whats the current price you are letting go ?PM me , hope u will drive to KL anytime soon .

Comment

Originally posted by lex1437 View Post
                      I have a HP Laptop . Expansion slot 3 , need to check it out. or if you know whether DM3 has it or not . will browse abit to check it out . whats the current price you are letting go ?PM me , hope u will drive to KL anytime soon .

UGPM!

Comment

BUMP for the night

Comment

Anybody?. Come,Come offer me'. If reasonble, it's yours.

Comment

Bump Up again... Anyone..??. Offer me ..!! Bought Brand New. NEVER USE before.

Comment

Working...
                            X